A statistic that went around last year gained a lot of traction: 1,000 people are moving to Seattle every week!
While that population boom means a lot of things for a lot of people, we know one industry really feels the heat: transportation.
The transportation dynamos in SCJ’s Seattle office have turned the boom into an explosion of work for the group, securing a slew of high-profile projects:
- Seattle Department of Transportation’s (SDOT) Magnolia Bridge Planning Study
- The Edmond’s Highway 99 Gateway/Revitalization Project
- SDOT’s Delridge Corridor
So… a Seattle population boom means a transportation project boom. And with our business-gettin’, project-winnin’ transportation team, that means a Seattle office employment boom!
We’re hiring for the following positions in our Smith Tower office:
- Project Manager (10+ years of experience)
- Project Engineer II (5-10 years)
- Project Engineer I (1-5 years)
- Design Engineer (0-3 years)
- Senior Designer (5-10 years)